|Location||Sino Iron Project, Cape Preston, WA|
|Job Title||28” Pipe Manifolds|
|Value||Up to $250k|
Scope Of Work
3D model drafting, material procurement, fabrication, NDT, sandblast & painting and pack for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation at Cape Preston by others.
- Project Achievements
- APMS provided a comprehensive project management
- All activities were managed to the satisfaction of the client
with minimal intervention.
- Detailed mechanical design to AS1210 and verification
- 3D modelling and preparation of Autocad drawings
- Material procurement, including filters
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG and FCAW welding to AS3992
- 100% material and weld traceability
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-
destructive testing (NDT), hydro testing, blasting & painting,
logistic arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report
(MDR) contained the information required and drawing
- Not applicable