|Client||Vermillion Oil and Gas|
|Location||Wandoo Offshore Oil Field|
|Job Title||316L Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel and Supporting Structure|
|Value||Up to $250k|
Scope Of Work
Mechanical design and verification, General Arrangement and detail drafting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydrotesting, sandblast & paint and pack for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in stainless steel structural fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in offshore by others.
- APMS provided a comprehensive project management
- Project delivered on time and on budget with 100% weld
- Changes during the design and fabrication process
managed to the satisfaction of the client with no disruption
to the project or delivery schedule.
- Detailed mechanical design to AS1210 and verification
- 3D modelling and preparation of Autocad drawings
- Material procurement
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG and FCAW welding to AS3992
- 100% material and weld traceability
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-
destructive testing (NDT), hydro testing, blasting & painting,
logistic arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report
(MDR) contained the information required and drawing
- Not applicable