|Location||Kwinana Nickel Refinery (KNR) - Major Outage|
|Job Title||Fabricate & Install Inlet Nozzle on 4C-3 Vessel|
|Service||Maintenance Shutdowns & Outages, Specialised Welding & Fabrication|
Scope of Work
Fabricate nozzle and components in 316L stainless steel and supply to site prior to shutdown.
Install the Inlet Nozzle on 4C-3 Vessel.
The manufacture of the nozzle and components was carried out by the team at our Henderson fabrication facility.
The installation work was carried out onsite by the APMS Group shutdown management and execution team.
- No recordable incidents or injuries = zero harm
- Project delivered ahead of time and under budget
- Hours worked 1,415
- Project schedule delivery 24.11.2012 - 20.30pm
- Project actual delivery 23.11.2012 - 06.00am
- Project Value / Budget $326K
- Project Actual Cost $209K (Provisional)
- Assembly of components
- Remove old nozzle completely
- Install new inlet nozzle