|Client||Beaver Mining Supplies|
|Location||Egypt, North Africa|
|Job Title||Grade 12 Titanium Seawater Intake Spools|
|Service||Specialised Welding & Fabrication
|Value||Up to $250k|
Scope Of Work
Material procurement, fabrication, NDT, surface treatment, pack and prepare for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in Titanium welding.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in Egypt by others.
- Client had confidence that we could execute the project due
to our long-term experience working with titanium
- Client required a short turnaround time to resolve any
- Tight delivery schedule to meet shipping dates.
- Material procurement
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG welding to AS 3992
- 100% material and weld traceability
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report
(MDR) contained the information required for future
reference including as built information and drawing
- Not applicable