|Client||MMG (Laos Sepon Mine)|
|Location||Sepon Coppermine, Laos, South East Asia|
|Job Title||SAF 2205 (Duplex) Rotating Trommel|
|Project Value||Capital Works and Upgrades
Specialised Welding & Fabrication
|Value||Up to $250k|
Scope Of Work
Mechanical design including finite element analysis, procurement, fabrication, NDT and packing for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in
stainless steel structural fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in Laos by others.
- Trommel slot quantity, orientation and profile the result of
detailed design work carried out by APMS Engineering.
- Trommels supplied to MMG on a regular basis using the
- Detailed mechanical design, 3D modelling, finite element
- Preparation of General Assembly and detailed drawings.
- Material procurement
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG welding in accordance with AS1554-6.
- Coordination of Non-Destruction Testing (NDT) and logistics
arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report
(MDR) contained the information required for future
reference, including as built drawing information and
- Not applicable