|Client||IasGroup Pty Ltd.|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Title||Water Pressure Chamber|
|Value||Up to $250k|
Scope of Work
Mechanical design, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), 3D & detail drafting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydro-testing, sandblast and paint, packing and delivery.
Experienced Design Engineer to carry our detailed mechanical design including prototype quick release closure, FEA and 3D modelling.
• Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in pressure vessel fabrication.
• Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
Not included – Installation at Perth side by iasGroup.
• Detailed mechanical design to ASME VIII DIV I.
• Finite Element Analysis checks.
• 3D modelling and preparation of AutoCAD drawings.
• Material procurement.
• Workshop fabrication.
• Coded TIG & SAW welding to ASME.
• 100% Material and weld traceability.
• Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-destructive testing (NDT), hydro-testing, blasting & painting, logistics co-ordination and documentation for shipping.
• Factory Acceptance Testing to confirm operability.
• Liaise with the client to ensure the Manufacture’s Data Report (MDR) contained the information required for future reference including as built information and drawing updates.