Societe des Mines de Syama
Mali, West Africa
Carbon Transfer Vessel
Up to $250k
Scope of Work
Mechanical design and verification, drafting & detail drafting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydrotesting, sandblast & paint and pack for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in pressure vessel fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in Mali by others.
- APMS provided a comprehensive project management service. All activities were managed to the satisfaction of the client with minimal intervention.
- Project delivered on time and on budget with 100% weld compliance rate.
- Detailed mechanical design to AS1210 and verification.
- 3D modelling and preparation of Autocad drawings.
- Material procurement.
- Workshop fabrication.
- Coded TIG & FCAW welding to AS 3992.
- 100% material and weld traceability.
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-destructive testing (NDT), hydro testing, blasting & painting and logistics arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report (MDR) contained the information required for future reference including as built information and drawing updates.