IasGroup Pty Ltd.
Perth, Western Australia
Water Pressure Chamber
Up to $250k
Scope of Work
Mechanical design, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), 3D & detail drafting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydro-testing, sandblast and paint, packing and delivery.
Experienced Design Engineer to carry our detailed mechanical design including prototype quick release closure, FEA and 3D modelling.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in pressure vessel fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – Installation at Perth side by iasGroup.
- Detailed mechanical design to ASME VIII DIV I.
- Finite Element Analysis checks.
- 3D modelling and preparation of AutoCAD drawings.
- Material procurement.
- Workshop fabrication.
- Coded TIG & SAW welding to ASME.
- 100% Material and weld traceability.
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-destructive testing (NDT), hydro-testing, blasting & painting, logistics co-ordination and documentation for shipping.
- Factory Acceptance Testing to confirm operability.
- Liaise with the client to ensure the Manufacture’s Data Report (MDR) contained the information required for future reference including as built information and drawing updates.