Titanium Gr II Hypochlorite Reactor
$250k to $500k
Scope of Work
APMS demonstrated our ability to successfully deliver projects fabrication from exotic materials – Titanium Grade II. Mechanical design and verification, finite element analysis, Autocad draughting& detail draughting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydrotesting, pack for shipment and deliver to Lytton, Queensland.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in titanium pressure vessel fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included
- APMS provided a comprehensive project management service. All activities were managed to the satisfaction of the client with minimal intervention.
- Specialised internals sourced and fitted to the vessel prior to delivery.
- APMS again demonstrated the ability to successfully deliver products fabricated from exotic materials.
- Detailed mechanical design to AS1210 and verification.
- Finite element analysis review.
- 3D modelling and preparation of Autocad and detail drawings.
- Material procurement (including specialised internal components)
- Workshop fabrication.
- Coded TIG welding to AS 3992.
- 100% material and weld traceability.
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-destructive testing (NDT), hydro testing and logistics for shipping.
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report (MDR) contained the information required for future reference including as built information and drawing updates
- Delivery to Lytton, Queensland only – installation by others.
Feedback from our Client
“….. very happy with performance and would certainly consider APMS for future work”