Vermillion Oil and Gas
Wandoo Offshore Oil Field
Diesel Filter Vessel
Up to $250k
Scope Of Work
Mechanical design and verification, General Arrangement and detail drafting, procurement, fabrication, NDT, hydrotesting,sandblast & paint and pack for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in pressure vessel fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in offshore by others.
- Project Achievements
- APMS provided a comprehensive project management service.
- All activities were managed to the satisfaction of the client with minimal intervention.
- Detailed mechanical design to AS1210 and verification
- 3D modelling and preparation of Autocad drawings
- Material procurement, including filters
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG and FCAW welding to AS3992
- 100% material and weld traceability
- Coordination of multiple subcontractors including non-destructive testing (NDT), hydro testing, blasting & painting, logistic arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report (MDR) contained the information required and drawing updates.