Mount Keith Operations (MKO)
Deslimes Cyclone Distributors Fabrication & Installation
Capital Works & Upgrades, Maintenance Shutdowns & Outages, General Welding & Fabrication
$0.5M to $1.0M
Scope of Work
Fabrication: Assist with design review, drafting, complete fabrication, non-destructive testing, rubber lining and surface treatment of 6 x Cyclone distributors.
Our client’s time line was reasonably short as these units were a substantial process improvement and required to be installed onsite during a planned outage period.
All six cyclones were packaged for transport to site ex works Henderson as per agreed delivery schedule.
Installation: Install 6 x Deslimes Cyclones onsite at MKO after completion of fabrication in our Henderson workshop. Installation was to take a maximum of 14 days.
Fabrication: Workshop personnel included Coded Welders and Boilermakers. The support team included Project Management, Quality Management, Project Engineering and Project Supervisor.
Installation: Onsite Installation crew included Coded Welders, Boilermakers, Advanced Rigger and Mechanical Fitters. The support team included Project Management, Site Superintendent, and the Project Supervisor.
- Approx. 2500 hours incident and accident free
- Project completed on time, on budget and without incident or accident
- Liaise with the client to ensure Manufacturers data report contained the information required for future reference including as built information and drawing updates
- APMSGroup coordinated onsite permits, pre-start meetings, THA documents in line with client requirements
- Design review and drawing approval
- Workshop fabrication
- Coordination and Project Management of subcontractors for rubber lining and surface treatment
- Site installation cranage, scaffolding and rigging coordination
- Mechanical tie ins to existing plant plus commissioning of each new unit