MMG (Laos Sepon Mine)
Sepon Coppermine, Laos, South East Asia
SAF 2205 (Duplex) Rotating Trommel
Capital Works and Upgrades
Specialised Welding & Fabrication
Up to $250k
Scope Of Work
Mechanical design including finite element analysis, procurement, fabrication, NDT and packing for shipment.
- Required coded welders and boilermakers experienced in stainless steel structural fabrication.
- Project Manager provided single point of contact with the client.
- Not included – shipping and site installation in Laos by others.
- Trommel slot quantity, orientation and profile the result of detailed design work carried out by APMS Engineering.
- Trommels supplied to MMG on a regular basis using the new design.
- Detailed mechanical design, 3D modelling, finite element analysis
- Preparation of General Assembly and detailed drawings.
- Material procurement
- Workshop fabrication
- Coded TIG welding in accordance with AS1554-6.
- Coordination of Non-Destruction Testing (NDT) and logistics arrangements and documentation for shipping.
- Liaise with client to ensure Manufacturers Data Report (MDR) contained the information required for future reference, including as built drawing information and drawing updates.